JAMIS e-timecard and e-xpense: Web-based Time Collection and Expense Reporting Software
Our e-timecard and e-xpense solutions replace cumbersome and error-prone paper-based systems for recording employees’ work times and expenses. We’ve designed these web-based applications to meet government contractors’ needs to improve efficiency and profitability while ensuring full DCAA compliance.
- Remote web access enables employees to report labor anytime, anywhere.
- Built-in DCAA compliance options.
- Customizable email notifications.
- Supports a full audit trail, including changes and approvals.
- Supports flexible labor charging rules and practices.
- Tracks employee leave balances and accruals.
- Supports time and material contracts.
- Create and maintain personal job lists by employee.
- Includes controls to delegate approval authority.
- Ability to link to labor distribution of your current ERP solution.
JAMIS e-timecard is designed to improve the efficiency of your business. It’s easy to implement and its intuitive web-based interface is simple for employees to learn and use anytime and anywhere they have access to the Internet or a touchtone phone.
e-timecard meets all DCAA requirements, including supporting timely entry of labor, electronic signatures, and a comprehensive audit trail for all modified time cards. Amended timecards can be tracked to what was changed, before and after values, when it was changed, who changed it, and who approved the change.
JAMIS e-xpense automates paper expense reports for both employees and supervisors. Its powerful workflow engine routes completed expense reports to the proper supervisor and its escalation capability ensures that expense reports are processed on time with a proper audit trail.
A powerful forms builder lets you develop and implement any forms-based workflow within your organization, including purchase requests, payment authorizations, tuition reimbursements, and vacation requests.